Skip to main content
- 8 slices of Oroweat® Organic 22 Grain Thin Sliced (or substitute with your favourite Oroweat bread)
- 1 block (454 g) medium firm tofu – pressed
- 1 cup raw cashews – soaked overnight
- 1/2 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon tumeric
- 2 watermelon radishes
- handful of pea shoots
- Remove tofu from packaging and press for 10-15 minutes onto paper towel.
- Prepare the dressing by blending together, in a blender or food processor, cashews, yeast, lemon juice, mustard, vinegar until smooth.
- Stir in chopped chives.
- Roughly chop tofu and drain with more paper towel to remove moisture. add to dressing bowl.
- Spread/divide over 4 slices of Oroweat® Organic 22 Grain Thin Sliced.
- Top with watermelon radish slices and pea shoots for crunch.