Skip to main content
- 4 slices Oroweat® Keto Loaf
- 4 oz (125 g) slices deli corned beef
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) drained sauerkraut
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) minced dill pickles
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) keto-friendly ketchup
- Sauce: In small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, pickles and ketchup.
- Sandwich: Divide sauce evenly over 2 slices of bread. Top evenly with corned beef, sauerkraut and cheese. Cap with remaining bread slices.
- In large skillet set over medium-low heat, melt butter. Add sandwiches and cook, turning once, for 3 to 5 minutes or until has cheese melted, bread slices are toasted and meat is warm.