Skip to main content
- 4 Oroweat® Keto Original Tortillas
- 1/2 cup pimento-stuffed olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup giardiniera vegetables (pickled style), drained & chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 300g Genoa or hard salami, sliced
- 200g thinly sliced Mortadella
- 200g sliced Prosciutto Cotto, or Italian-style cooked ham
- 8 slices Provolone cheese
- Combine olives, pickled vegetables, parsley and olive oil in a small bowl. Mix well and set aside to marinate for a few minutes.
- For each wrap, line a Keto tortilla with 3 slices of salami, 2 slices of Mortadella, 2 slices of ham and 2 slices of cheese. Top with a heaping 1/4 cup olive mixture.
- Fold the ends in and roll up the tortilla into a tight cylinder. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving time.
- When ready to serve, unwrap the plastic and place it in preheated grill pan or panini press. Grill until crisp, with golden grill marks.
- Slice in half and enjoy!