Skip to main content
- 8 slices of Oroweat® Thin-Sliced 22 Grains & Seeds Bread - toasted (or substitute with your favourite Oroweat bread)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- 4 tablespoons whole almonds chopped
- 2 cups brussels sprouts - thinly shaved/sliced
- 4 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 small apple (spartan, fuji, honeycrisp) - cored + cut into thin slices
- 2 cups shredded cooked boneless turkey (*can also substitute chicken)
- 1 1⁄4 cup pecorino-romano cheese - shaved into thin slices
- In a small pot heat the olive oil and toss in the chopped almonds to toast.
- Off the heat stir in the lemon juice and mustard.
- Add in shaved brussel sprouts + almonds - toss gently to coat. Brussel sprouts should wilt slightly from residual indirect heat.
- Spread 4 Slices of Oroweat® Thin-Sliced Bread with mayonnaise
- Top each slice evenly with apple slices + shredded turkey + brussel sprout mixture and pecorino- romano cheese. Top w/ slice of Oroweat® Thin-Sliced 22 Grains & Seeds Bread.